Masoor Dal Broken (Lentils)- 1Kg
¥300 (With Tax)
- Net weight – 1 KG
- Ingredient- Masoor dal/lentil
- Type – Broken Masoor Dal/lentil
- Widely consumed in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and many other countries.
- Also known as musur dal in Bangladesh.
- The goodness of dietary fibre in masoor dal helps to diminish bad cholesterol and total cholesterol levels in the body.
- Improves blood circulation and prevents the deposit of plaque in the blood vessels, thereby lowers the risk of atherosclerosis, optimise cardiac muscle functions and boost heart health.
- Used in curries and soups.