What you know about Fresh Medjool Dates?
Fresh Medjool Dates are a variety of dates enjoyed for their natural sweetness. They’re larger, darker, and more caramel-like in taste than other common types like Deglet Noor. As tropical stone fruits. clearly, they have a single pit surrounded by edible flesh. Also Native to Morocco, Fresh Medjool dates come from the date palm tree (Phoenix dactylifera) and are now grown in warm regions of the United States, the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa. For this reason, They’re often sold dried but not dehydrated, making them soft and sticky. Their sugars become more concentrated as they dry, which further increases their sweetness.
- These are the finest quality organic Medjool dates grown in North America. They are handpicked to ensure that each date is perfect in size and color.
- Medjool dates give you a boost of power. One ounce of them (28 grams) contains 21 grams of carbohydrates, which means that dates are powerhouse fruits.
- Eating 2-4 dates a day provides you with one of the 5-a-day necessary servings of vitamins and minerals you need to consume to stay healthy.
- Our organic Medjool dates are large, meaty, sweet, and deliciously juicy. They are the very best of the best.
- Medjool dates are known as the “fruit of kings” and they used to be reserved exclusively for royalty. But today you can also enjoy the delicious, rich flavor of these fruits.
Are Fresh Medjool Dates Healthy Enough?
The answer is yes. Fresh Medjool Dates are healthy! They contain natural sugar, but they have a low/medium glycemic index score because they also contain a good amount of fiber, which slows the release of the carbohydrates and gives you sustained energy rather than spiking your blood sugar crazy high.
Moreover, They’re also low in fat and packed with nutrients like potassium (50% more potassium by weight than a banana), copper, magnesium, vitamin B6, niacin, calcium, iron, and vitamin K. Finally, Medjool dates contain antioxidants and nutrients that may lower your risk of heart disease, promote digestion, and support heart health, among other benefits.
There are no reviews yet.