Note** Images may differ in appearance from the actual product.
Fresh Gourd (Lauki) (1.0-1.5kg)
¥515 (With Tax)
- Product Net Weight 1-1.8kg
- Also also known as Lauki/Lao/Calabash/Bitter Gourd
- It contains many nutritional vitamins and minerals
- Good source of Vitamin A, C, K, Dietary Fiber and Iron
- Especially the bottle gourd or lauki juice is beneficial for weight loss
- Bottle gourd is extremely popular for reducing high blood pressure and keeping your heart healthy
Buy Fresh Gourd (Lauki) at ShinjukuHalalfood.com
Fresh Gourd (Lauki) comes in a wide range of shapes and sizes. It is one of the chief culinary vegetables in many tropical and temperate regions around the world. Lauki is a fast-growing, annual climber (vine) that requires adequate sunlight for flowering and fruiting. It can be grown in a wide range of soils and need trellis support for a spread. So, You can order or Buy Fresh Gourd (Lauki) at ShinjukuHalalfood because here you will get the most healthy and fresh vegetables surely.
Selection and storage
** We control the quality of vegetables from start to finish resulting in your utmost satisfaction**
To keep them fresh and healthy, follow these simple storage tips:
✓ Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
✓ Don’t Refrigerate for too long or it can lose moisture
✓ To store, wrap them in a moist paper towel or a thin cotton cloth
Health benefits of Bottle gourd
- Bottle gourd is one of the lowest-calorie vegetables- carrying just 14 calories per 100 g.
- Fresh gourds contain small quantities of folates, contain about 6 µg/100g (Provide just 1.5% of RDA). However, Folate helps reduce the incidence of neural tube defects in newborns when taken by anticipant mothers during their early months of pregnancy.
- Fresh calabash gourd is a modest source of vitamin-C (100 g of raw fruit provides 10 mg or about 17% of RDA). Also, Vitamin-C is one of the powerful natural antioxidants that help scavenge harmful free radicals
- Calabash facilitates easy digestion and movement of food through the bowel until it is excreted from the body. Thus, it helps in relieving indigestion and constipation problems.
- Aslo, the vegetable is also a modest source of thiamin, niacin (vitamin B-3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B-5), pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), and minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, manganese, and magnesium.